1. With your finger, press the four corners of the screen starting from the top left corner working
2. PIN pad will appear.
3. Key in the PIN provided to you and press Enter.
4. You have exited the donation program.
5. If kiosk has a direct connection to LAN, make sure Ethernet cable is secure and replace if problem persists.
6. Check ports on switch. If there is an extra port on switch, move cable and see if Internet issue is resolved.
7. If connected to wireless, please see instructions below:
For Windows 7:
A. From the Desktop, hit Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet Connections> Connect to a Network.
B. You should be able to now view your wireless internet connections.
C. Select your network.
For Windows 8:
A. Once at Desktop, go to bottom right corner of screen (next to the time) and click the wireless indicator (tapered bars).
B. Select your network.
8. After you have connected to wireless connection, find the Icon titled “Kioware” on the Desktop and launch.
9. Run a test transaction. If you still cannot access the internet, please contact support (866.372.4483, option 4).